Choose one television show from the list provided below:
- Bellisario, D. & Brennan, S. (Producers). (2003-2014). NCIS: Naval criminal investigative service [Television Series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- This television show can be found for no charge with closed captioning at NCIS – CBS.
- Kaplan, E., Holland, S., Molaro, S., Lorre, C., & Cohen, R. (Executive producers). (2007-2014). The big bang theory [Television series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- Rhymes, S. (Executive producer). (2012-2014). Scandal [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- Walsh, R., Levitan, S., Richman, J., Chupack, C., & O’Shannon, D. (Producers). (2009-2014). Modern family [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- Wilmore, L. (Executive producer). (2014). Black-ish [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
Watch one episode of one of the above television programs and identify and describe one interpersonal conflict that was not handled effectively. Based on what you have learned in class this week in Chapters 8 and 9 of our text, write a paper explaining why the conflict was not handled effectively and what could have been done differently. Be sure to focus on one particular interpersonal conflict and not the television show as a whole. The television programs can be found in syndication, weekly on air, and through the links provided above.
Please Note: A synopsis of the television program (e.g., which actors are in the television show or what it is about) should not be included. Be sure to reference at least one of your course readings from this week in your paper.