For Leader Analysis Paper #4, please submit a 4-5 page (minimum) double-spaced paper that details the following:
1. Specifically, how did your leader display (or not display) aspects of Ethics and Professional Codes of Conduct (Unit 10), Managing Conflict (Unit 11), Strategic Planning (Unit 12) and Power and Politics (Unit 13).
2. Please include citations and references to Units 10, 11, 12 and 13 reading materials that support your answers.
3. Be sure to review the rubric by which you will be graded and ensure that you meet its standards.
4. As part of your conclusion, how can you apply the conclusions of your assessment and analysis to leadership roles and responsibilities in your organization?
Your paper must include ALL the following:
Summary of points made, written LAST
Table of Contents
Introduction (~0.5 page)
Outline of points you will make concerning your leader’s ethical leadership (Unit 10), conflict management (Unit 11), strategic planning (Unit 12), and effectiveness in navigation intra-organizational power and politics (Unit 13)
Sec. 1 – Ethical Leadership (~1-1.25 pp)
Which of Gebler’s organizational levels would you say that your leader’s organization reached during his or her tenure?
Explain your answer and give at least two examples. (FYI, Gebler’s levels are:
1. Financial stability
3. Systems and Processes
6. Social Responsibility
Sec. 2 (~1-1.25 pp.) – Conflict Management
Which of the five conflict management approaches did your leader prefer? Explain your answer and give at least two examples.
3. Collaboration/problem solving
Sec. 3 (~1-1.25 pp.) – Strategic Planning
How did your leader exemplify (or fail to exemplify) strategic planning through:
1. Environmental scanning
2. Supporting goals and objectives
3. Detailed action planning
4. Measuring progress
Be sure to explain your answer and give examples.
Sec. 4 (~1-1.25 pp.) – Power and Politics
Which of the five types of power (Legitimate, reward, coercive, referent, or expert) contributed the most to your leader’s success (or failure?) Explain your answer and illustrate with examples.
Summary (~0.5 pp.)
References (separate page(s))
APA style (parenthetical references in the text [e.g., (Lewis, 2003)], only cited works in the References, “hanging indent” format)
Please includerefeencesfom below material